Our client is one of the most important Italian manufacturers of professional Hair Care products.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ACTIVITIES OF THE COUNTRY MANAGER – GERMANY?
Responsabilities & duties:
- Market study and strategy planning concerning the Hair Care market in Germany, with a 3-year multichannel development plan.
- Business management and development, moving on from the traditional sales channels aimed at the German professional sector.
- Full administrative management of the German registered company.
- Management of the branch operations staff (14 people).
- Development of new business opportunities in sectors and distributions channels other than the professional ones.
- Management of the relationship with the Italian parent company.
These are the requirements for the ideal candidate we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of management experience in branches or corporate departments, with knowledge of the german professional market
- Degree level education
- In-depth knowledge of the hair care sector in germany
- Soft skills: proactive behaviour, problem solving, strategic vision
- Knowledge of english and/or italian
German Office: Bavaria * Note: the position requires a move to the Office area
Travel time: 30% within Germany with visits to the parent company