Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data in acronym GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 679/2016 Sales Line s.r.l. as ‘Data Controller’ of your personal data, in the person of the Legal Representative, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations envisaged.
- a) Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller is Sales Line srl soc. Unipersonale Legal and operational headquarters Via Sansovino, 30 Milan, tel 02 97373313 email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Protection Officer is Eng. Valeria Carozzi, available at the following contact: email@example.com
- b) Purpose
The data processing is carried out for the following purposes: carrying out research and selection of possible candidates to be included with a fixed-term or permanent employment contract with client companies; in some cases the selection activity is carried out for the insertion of sales agents with a regular agency mandate to be included in the sales network of the client company.
- c) Methods
Sales Line srl conducts personnel searches through two channels:
1) search through advertisements on paper or online media (for example, the Linkedin database); in this case, the resumes are retrieved by replying to job offers that client companies commission from Sales Line srl. The curriculum vitae must contain information relating to the position to which one responds and all information relating to one’s professional career. Sales Line srl, after an initial selection, will proceed to contact the candidates deemed in line with the selection project and organize any evaluation interview.
2) active research is instead that research that takes place directly searching for candidates on independent third party databases (for example LinkedIn). The candidate who is in line with the requirements indicated by the client company will be contacted in order to verify his personal interest in the position. If the candidate shows interest in the position, Sales Line srl will start the selection process with the relevant interview and presentation to the client company who commissioned the project.
- d) Communication and dissemination of data: the data will be communicated exclusively to the client companies of the Sales Line srl operating with an Italian company name and to the consultants who collaborate with the Data Controller and support him in the recruiting activity, all duly contracted and appointed to external managers.
- e) Data retention and archiving
The curriculum vitae will be accepted only in digital format and will be kept for 12 months from the date of conferment and can therefore be used for contacts and any future interviews that may be necessary. At the end of this period, all personal data relating to the candidate will be permanently removed from the archive and deleted.
If the candidate has an interest in the integration and / or updating of their data, they must send a new curriculum vitae, simultaneously authorizing the processing of the same in accordance with current legislation.
If the candidate wants to delete his curriculum, he can communicate to Sales Line srl all the references suitable for identifying the curriculum itself (name, surname, e-mail, date of submission).
- f) Sensitive data
If the curriculum is accompanied by sensitive data, Sales Line srl will immediately cancel it and will request the candidate to send a new curriculum without sensitive data again. By “sensitive data” we mean personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious or philosophical nature, political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life.
- g) Mandatory nature of providing data
No candidate is obliged to provide the requested information but failure to provide them will prevent the Selection Manager from correctly evaluating the application, thus automatically precluding the possibility of being selected.
By providing the requested data, the candidate agrees to their treatment in accordance with the provisions of this information, as well as agrees to the sharing of the same with the client companies that have commissioned the company Sales Line srl to carry out the research and selection project of personnel.
There is no other form of explicit consent as the collection and storage of CVs containing sensitive data is not envisaged (as indicated in point f above).
- h) Rights of the interested party
According to Chapter III of the GDPR Regulation 679/2016, the candidate may at any time contact the Data Controller by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data or limitation of their processing;
- obtain the deletion of data if the initial sharing intent ceased to exist or if they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
If the candidate recognizes the validity, he can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor regarding the method of execution of the treatment covered by this information.