Sales Line headhunting & recruiting company is looking for a Product Manager in the area of Milan for a publishing company.
JOB POST – PRODUCT MANAGER | PUBLISHING COMPANY
About us: Sales Line is a headhunting & recruiting company, working all over Italy & Europe for more than 120 SME and multinational companies.
About our client: Our client is one of the most important publishing companies in Italy, with an extended worldwide presence.
Who are we looking for? The PRODUCT MANAGER will support the management in decisions on product launch decisions, through market and economic analysis.
What is the challenge for this role? The challenge for you will be to maximize profit of new and currently running products on the international market with a specific focus on P&L and reatail / e-commerce marketing strategies.
– Fluent English and Italian
– At least 2 years of product management experience in retail and/or e-commerce markets.
Learn more reading here below:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRODUCT MANAGER
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Product Manager will be accountable for the profit of new and currently running products on the international market. His/her main focus will be on:
- Supporting management in decisions about lanunches, through market analysis and P&L analysis
- Defining the marketing mix for products
- Interacting with all the other teams involved
- Monitoring products launched on the market
- At least 2 years of product management experience in retail and/or e-commerce markets;
- Bachelor/Master in Economics or Business Management;
- Soft skills: team working, analysis, sense of responsibility, critical tinking, negotiation.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Italian
Milano, Porta Garibaldi Area.
Job openings are meant for both female and male candidates (L. 903/77).e