Gli head hunter di Sales Line stanno selezionando: Senior Purchasing Specialist con conoscenza SAP e Inglese. Sede: Milano.
Per chi cerchiamo?
Il nostro cliente è una multinazionale chimica riconosciuta in Italia e a livello internazionale.
Il Senior Purchasing Specialist è un professionista degli acquisti con esperienza di 6/10 anni in realtà industriali strutturate.
Vuoi saperne di più? Leggi qui…
COSA FA IL SENIOR PURCHASING SPECIALIST?….in English:
Within the role you are responsible for:
- Creation and communication of purchase orders for Indirects Category to the suppliers
- Enter and amend purchase orders and ensure communication of orders to Sourcing and vendors
- Performs expediting of purchasing order and non-conformance & invoice resolution
- Maintain accuracy of purchase order ship dates, quantities, and item costs
- Ownership of all vendor communication at site level, regarding purchasing and PO management to ensure PO information is accurate and vendor questions are resolved efficiently
- Builds relationships with vendors to ensure immediate access to product and order information
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure orders processed timely and accurately
- Execute tasks efficiently while emphasizing attention to detail
- Maintain flexibility throughout the day in order to align with changing priorities
Requirements for Job
Education or experience required to be able to perform this job
- At least 6 to 10 years in a procurement, purchasing, or sourcing function in Indirects.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- English language is mandatory
- SAP knowledge is mandatory
- Relevant experience in negotiating, contracting and managing suppliers at a senior level
Technical Skills and Personal Attributes
- Team player
- Relationship and partnership approach
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Supplier communications and management in order to achieve leading commercial solutions.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think creatively and find solutions to issues
- Commercial experience
- Good understanding of procurement processes.
- Successful stakeholder and supplier management – internal & external.
Contratto a tempo indeterminato;
Autonomia e responsabilità nelle attività assegnate.
SEDE DI LAVORO:
Le ricerche sono sempre rivolte a candidature di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)