Sales Line, headhunting & recruiting company attiva in Italia & Europa, cerca un/una Site Manager settore Smart Logistics.
Per chi cerchiamo?
Il nostro cliente è un provider di soluzioni di smart logistics – 4PL & 3PL – presente a livello globale, parte di un importante gruppo multinazionale.
Un SITE MANAGER per un magazzino di 34.000mq2 con sede tra Lodi e Piacenza. Questa risorsa gestirà le Operations logistiche con lo scopo di raggiungere gli obiettivi prefissati e ottimizzare la customer satisfaction. Avvierà progetti per migliorare costantemente l’efficienza dei servizi offerti e aumentare i ricavi, nonché riduzione di costi per il cliente con approccio “benefit sharing”.
Qual è la sfida per te e per l’azienda?
Partecipare all’apertura di un magazzino complesso e organizzarne processi e struttura organizzativa, collaborando all’implementazione di tutte le attività.
Almeno 7 anni di esperienza come Site Manager o Responsabile di Magazzino nell’ambito della logistica/supply chain & inglese fluente (livello B2).
Vuoi saperne di più? Leggi qui… passiamo all’inglese che è molto importante.
Key Activities of the Site Manager – Smart Logistics
This role will be based in our newly opened warehouse in Italy. You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager. Key activities for this role include:
Manage warehouse operations:
- Lead the operational team in order to keep overview of the actual status of the logistics operations;
- Analyse weekly KPI reports and rolling forecast to monitor the operational performance;
- Execute crisis management to solve complex operational issues in an optimum way and time frame;
- Organize recurring meetings with customers to manage, evaluate and improve cooperation and share information on issues and actions taken, projects and developments;
- Act as a contact for SDS senior management, to answer escalated customer questions regarding the logistics operations.
Support warehouse operations:
- Lead supporting teams such as HR, Finance, IT, Security/QHSE, Facility, Warehouse/WMS engineering;
- Initiate and lead non-logistic RFQ’s;
- Together with the supporting teams, create tools or adjust processes to support the operational teams;
- Act as the central point of contact for various departments within the SDS IT organization.
Assure operational efficiency:
- Translate business needs into efficient operational processes;
- Responsibility for the different customers operational P&L;
- Identify and implement potential cost savings in current operations;
- Identify increased revenue possibilities and translate into (commercial) proposal;
Profile – Competence
For this role, we are looking for a Site Manager with extensive experience in warehousing processes, people management, P&L responsibility. Besides strong operational skills, our ideal candidate has strong communication and persuasion skills. He/she is a manager with helicopter view and a strong hands-on mentality that is used to work in various teams.
We are looking for an employee with:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics/SCM or equivalent work experience;
- 7+ years working experience in in a warehousing/supply chain role;
- Previous experience in a similar role with a logistics organization;
- Good command of both English and Italian language in speaking and writing;
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience with ERP and WMS systems
- Strong communication skills and open to other cultures;
- Independent, proactive, analytical and able to make things happen.
What do we offer
- Permanent contract – Quadro Level
- generous employee compensation package
- car company
The warehouse is near Lodi.
Le ricerche sono sempre rivolte a candidature di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77).