Sales Line, headhunting & recruiting company attiva in Italia & Europa per oltre 120 Pmi e Multinazionali, cerca Security Manager in ambito Smart Logistics. Sede Milano.
PER CHI CERCHIAMO?
Il nostro cliente è un provider di soluzioni di smart logistics – 4PL & 3PL – presente a livello globale, parte di un importante gruppo multinazionale.
Un SECURITY MANAGER per la sede di MILANO con un travel time del 50% Italia e qualche trasferta in Europa. Questa figura si occuperà di assistere nello sviluppo e nell’attuazione di politiche di sicurezza, supportare il processo decisionale con l’analisi dei dati e lo sviluppo di business case ed eseguire attività operative al fine di prevenire e ridurre la perdita (per furto o frode) di beni e informazioni in Italia.
LA SFIDA PER TE E PER L’AZIENDA
Collaborare attivamente con diversi department e sedi con lo scopo di ottimizzare i processi di sicurezza dei magazzini del gruppo.
Almeno 5 anni di esperienza come Security Manager nell’ambito della logistica/supply chain & inglese fluente (minimo livello B2).
Vuoi saperne di più? Leggi qui…passiamo all’inglese che è molto importante.
KEY ACTIVITIES DEL SECURITY MANAGER
The Security Manager is located in Milan and serves international customers with activities in Italy. The key activities of the role are:
- Proactively analyze operations processes in order to identify weak points and risk, identifying and implement corrective actions;
- Investigate and analyze security incidents in order to take corrective measures and thereby reduce or prevent the damage caused by theft and/or fraud.
- Inform internal and external stakeholders regarding accidents in order to keep their focus on the investigation process.
- Cooperate to develop Business Intelligence tools (for trend analysis, reporting & corrective measures).
- Edit security requirements for Warehouse Third Party Logistics, Carriers, Monitoring centers and Samsung personnel in order to improve security measures and awareness.
- Advise facilities and IT department regarding security in order to ensure an optimum service level.
- Assist on development of training, training materials and execute training in order to construct efficient security awareness training within Italy organization.
- Attend to periodic meetings with Ops colleagues and Vendors/Suppliers in order to review incidents and/or to analyze proactively weak points & risks.
- Execute security policies in order to ensure an optimum security level.
- Support Security Management on execution of periodic and random warehouse, transportation, office and Monitoring center audits in order to identify security threats and potential risk areas. Visit incident locations in case of large incidents.
- Advise (local) management and compose reports based on audit results and determine improvement areas in order to reduce potential risk areas and create security awareness.
- Pro-actively informs and reports senior management on high level crime trends and developments in the supply chain security industry.
PROFILE – COMPETENCE OF THE SECURITY MANAGER
The ideal candidate is able to work independently, is able to create proper collaboration with team members in the operation as well as at distance, and is proven skilled in analytics and reporting. He/she is a flexible problem-solver with a hands-on mentality. You need to be able to be:
- Independent: you are the only one in this position in Italy. The other team members in security are working in other countries throughout Europe.
- Responsible: Able to work towards and meet deadlines
- Quality: Accurate with an eye for detail
- Sensitivity: Strong communicator, cultural awareness
- Perform (multiple) stakeholder management
- Flexibility: Operate in changing environment
- 5+ years logistics and supply chain security experience
- Bachelor/Master education
- Security training (CPO, CPP)
- Experience with ERP
- Fluent in English and Italian
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Permanent contract – 1° Livello / Quadro Level;
- Generous employee compensation package;
- Usage of company pool car.
The office is in Milan. Travel time 50%.
Coloro che intendono candidarsi, possono leggere l’informativa privacy qui: https://salesline.it/privacy_candidati/
Le ricerche sono sempre rivolte a candidature di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)